Project Coordinator – Ottawa, Ontario
NAK Design Strategies (“NAK”) is an acclaimed landscape architecture and urban design firm with a large portfolio of award-winning built work. Our team of dynamic and creative professionals work on a wide variety of complex and multi-phased projects. We have offices in Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary, and Orlando, Florida. Our company mission is to provide our clients with an ‘integrated’ approach to design and planning – one that involves sensitive and responsive design solutions balanced with innovative and progressive implementation practices.
As NAK continues to grow, we are seeking a highly motivated, experienced Project Coordinator with strong design, communication and organizational skills to join our Ottawa office. In this position, you will be part of a team assisting with the completion of design, planning and construction administration services for a variety of landscape architectural projects. As a member of the NAK team, you will be engaged in a collaborative and supportive work structure within a unique architectural environment. NAK offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience.
- Assist in preparation of design drawings from concept through to contract documents
- Assist in assembly and creation of project construction drawings, quantity take-offs and cost estimates
- Assist in preparation of presentation materials and construction documentation
- Manage daily correspondence, filing, and archiving
- BLA, MLA degree or College Diploma (Landscape Architecture/Architectural Technologist)
- Strong design and technical knowledge
- Team player
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects with aggressive delivery schedules
- Previous professional design experience considered as asset
- Ability to prepare high-quality design work and design presentations using hand graphics and relevant computer software (AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft Office Suite)
Required Application Documents
- Cover letter / letter of introduction and interest
- Portfolio of work or link to online portfolio
Parties selected for a second interview will be required to provide professional references with contact information.
Interested parties should email their qualifications to the attention of:
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
NAK welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process
Visit – www.nakdesignstrategies.com for more information on NAK and its projects.